– F.B.I. def. Kid Kash, Simon Diamond, & Johnny Swinger **
– Too Cold Scorpio def. CW Anderson ** ½
– Stevie Richards def. Justin Credible ** ½
– Rhino def. Brother Runt, Al Snow **
– Dudley Boyz def. Axl Rotten & Balls Mahoney ** ½
– Raven def. Tommy Dreamer ***
– Rob Van Dam def. Sabu *** ½
Thoughts – A lot of people didn’t like this show at all but I thought this PPV was fun although most matches were not that great. I was really happy to see all the original ECW Talent being brought back. It was a real bummer to see Jerry Lynn have to pull out of the PPV on the day of the event, but in my opinion Sabu was a credible replacement. Also “The Franchise” Shane Douglas was suppose to be on this show but Ric Flair did not except his challenge which was understandable since Flair had nothing to do with ECW. I still think we need to see RVD/Lynn to see if these two can go. I hope this is the last ECW Reunion show that is put on after this being the 4th one, I thought this was a good show to give ECW final closure. (Even though for some reason TNA has to keep “EV 2.0” on screen for a storlyline.) **EDITED – I edited some of the ratings after rewatching the show. I thought I overrated some matches and gave the total score a little to high. But I still think the show was fun and can’t wait to buy it on dvd November 2nd.